An unlimited number of users access password protected folders and files within a given user group plus the files they personally create.
Unlimited undo and redo, remote start, and one-button insert record are just a few of VoxPro's more used features. A 10 Gig hard drive holds fifteen hours of stereo files.
VoxPro digitally records and edits voice, sound effects, and music clips on two tracks. All popular file formats, including MP3, MP2, WAV, AIFF and WMA files can be imported and exported individually or in groups.
VoxPro digital audio editing software is fast, reliable, and easy-to-learn. It is sold with an optional hardware control panel available in either a USB or SERIAL port configuration.
Administrative functions allow management of disk space, and permissions between user groups and more.
VoxPro Control Panel
- Measures 8.25" x 10". Takes up very little real estate.
- Ruggedly built to professional specifications to withstand normal control room abuse.
- 130 Hot Key titles appear five at a time in the backlit LCD directly above the corresponding key.
- Configured as either a USB or serial device.
Using intuitive icons and transport keys, the control panel allows users to speedily record and edit audio.
VoxPro is the defacto digital audio recorder and editor for control and news rooms around the world. VoxPro PC 4.x represents a considerable advancement over version 3.x of the software and offers a range of features including:
- AGC VoxPro’s AGC boosts the timid and limits the loud on either or both channels. Say goodbye to caller levels that are too low and hello to consistent levels!
- Markers This is so cool. Place markers while recording or playing back by pressing the 'M' key on your computer keyboard. Write a note for the marker. All markers with notes are listed in a floating window. Double clicking a marker note title takes you to that mark in the recording. Right clicking a title allows you to edit the note, playback from that marker or go to the marker. Great for interviews, baseball or football games. Anything that will require documentation of "points of interest" in the file.
- Auto-Network Forget about dealing with IP addresses and computer IDs. VoxPro workstations connected to your station's LAN automatically detect each other and stay connected, allowing users to access their password protected accounts from any VoxPro workstation.
- Zoom Press the Q key on your computer keyboard or the zoom key on the optional VoxPro control panel and the wave form window view zooms in 100 times for very precise editing. You can even playback files in the zoom position as the zoom effect stays on until the Q or zoom key is pressed again.
- Auto-Import VoxPro users can choose any folder anywhere on the station's LAN and have VoxPro check that folder every 30 seconds for any incoming media files. If a file is detected it automatically gets "sucked-up" and into the users current folder.
- EZ-Export If you find yourself continually exporting to one particular folder either on your VoxPro computer anywhere on the station's LAN, you can set up VoxPro to always export only to that folder with the EZ-Export right click command when a file title is highlighted.
- Standard WAV format files VoxPro has abandoned the proprietary file format used in previous versions in favor of a standard RIFF WAV file format. The result is a much more robust, fault tolerant version of VoxPro.
- PURCHASED UPGRADES: Upgrades to v4.x are available for VoxPro 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 software license holders. The cost of $199.00 US includes our most recent version on a CD-ROM, HASP USB hardware dongle, one year tech support, free upgrades on line until the next major version change, and UPS Ground shipping. Upgrading from v 3.2 and 3.3 requires the return of the original HASP PP dongle sold with the VoxPro software.
Click here for a PDF of the upgrade order form.